As a SEND advisor, you will be part of a growing SEND Consultancy Team with a 1st class reputation for specialist services.
We are looking for dedicated professionals with experience and post graduate qualifications in areas of SEND. You must be committed to working towards inclusion for all and removing barriers to learning!
It may be that you are currently working free-lance and want more specialist opportunities. You may have retired and wish to continue with free-lance work to continue to use and develop your area of expertise. Whatever your reason- get in touch!
We can offer
- A friendly support network of specialists
- Flexibility to work alongside your other commitments
- Opportunities for career professional development
What is required of you
- Professionalism when working with your ESENDI clients
- Up to date knowledge in your area of expertise
- Ability to be flexible in meeting your client’s needs
- Following the polices outlined in the ESENDI Advisor handbook
- Registration with HMRC as self-employed
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- An Enhanced DBS check- we can assist you with this
- Two professional references