ESENDI services offers a range of bespoke training programmes to meet your requirements.
These are for all school staff, governors and parents if required. We can provide practical workshops for teachers, courses for Teaching Assistants in key areas such as Autism, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Dyscalculia, Behaviour, ADHD, SLCN (speech and language), EAL and Interventions.
Your establishment can also take the option of following an endorsed or accredited programme. We can provide training at your establishment or at our offices. Courses can be twilight (1.5 hours) or part of an INSET training day. You may add together several of our courses to form your Staff training day. Costs for courses depend on location and your requirements – please get in contact today.
Here are just some of our courses that we offer. We can deliver many more – just let us know your requirements.
- CPD courses
- An introduction to communication
- Assessing the dyslexic Learner
- Assessing the dyscalculic Learner
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Autism awareness- meeting the needs of those with ASD
- Behaviour management
- Challenging behaviour in ASD and how to manage it
- Dyscalculia Awareness
- Dyslexia Awareness
- Dyspraxia Awareness
- Effective classroom differentiation for those with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Effective classroom differentiation for ASD
- ELKLAN: Speech and Language Support for the under 5’s (accredited by OCN)
- ELKLAN: Speech and Language Support in the classroom (5-11’s) (accredited by OCN)
- HANEN: It Takes Two to Talk
- HANEN: Learning Language and Loving it
- ICT to support dyslexic learners and learners with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Identifying and support children with working memory difficulties
- Sensory Integration
- Supporting children speech and language difficulties with the development of receptive language skills, expressive language skills, word finding skills and auditory processing skills.
- Supporting Children with speech sound difficulties
- Teacher Talk (A) – Encouraging Language Development in Early Childhood Settings
- Teacher Talk (B)- Let Language lead the way to Literacy
- Therapeutic Support- Play therapy, Art Therapy, Drama Therapy
- Transition for those with Dyslexia- Primary to Secondary
- Neurodiversity- dyslexia, dyscalculia, dyspraxia, ADHD, autistic spectrum disorders and Irlen Syndrome/scotopic Sensitivity